You know what it feels like to be well and strong. We listen, find the causes of your specific health condition, diagnose you and determine your state of balance or imbalance. Then we provide a customized plan that will help you feel better, look better, and live longer.
Your evaluation will consist of a deep review of your history, physical analysis, and any laboratory or psychological screening necessary. At that point, we will work with you to develop a healing plan. We will be there every step of the way to make sure you achieve your goals and start to feel better, look better, and live longer. Our holistic approach brings together highly trained professionals from different specialties with traditional scientific approaches, as well as homeopathic, energy, nutritional, supplemental, and non-traditional techniques. The idea is to provide every one of our members with a variety of options that will assure the best results.
If you are eager to feel healthier, more energetic, and more joyful, please feel free to contact us and give us the chance to help you get there.
- Natural Hormone Therapy - This therapy is the ultimate solution to improve cardiovascular status and protect against heart attacks, as well as help maintain energy levels, mental abilities, sexual functioning, muscle mass, and bone density. It can help avoid weight gain and mitigate menopausal and andropausal (menopause in men) symptoms. Our ultimate goal is to evaluate each member's individual symptoms to determinate and correct their underlying cause. The process is complex yet safe. Bio-identical hormones, which are structurally the closest to our natural hormones, are used to supplement our losses and maintain our hormones at healthier levels.
- Muscle, tendon and ligament injections - Injured or worn tendons and ligaments can cause pain and functional difficulties that result in restricted movements, lowered strength, and less ability to perform every day tasks. We offer steroid-free injections designed to heal the tendons and ligaments, restoring their strength by helping the body heal itself. Sometimes we also inject muscles that have developed restrictions, tightness, or spasms. Muscle injections must be followed up by three days of stretching immediately afterwards.
- Weight loss - Being overweight is very dangerous and impacts an individual's physical and psychological well being. We take this issue seriously and we offer our Integrative Medicine approach specifically for weight management. The foundation for our weight loss program is low-glycemic-load nutrition supplements, combined with other modalitie designed to retrain your brain to utilize your lifestyle to maintain your health and an appropriate Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Resume Preparation & Job Search - We help our members explore skills, interests, and abilities as they relate to job/career choices and job search. This service includes writing and/or updating the résumé as well as job search and interviewing techniques.
- Medications - Many of our members utilize supplements and vitamins/minerals to restore and maintain their body's health. However, sometimes we need pharmaceutical medications to re-establish a state of health. The LITE Center utilizes medications that offer the best efficacy and the fewest side effects possible. We utilize both manufactured medications and compounded medications as part of our integrated practice.
- Natural Supplements - Many vitamins and supplements available in stores today are made in a laboratory, where some of the most essential nutrients are stripped from the end product. As a result, they may not replace the nutrients missing from our diets. Because we care, we have specifically selected the best natural supplements and products on the market, and we will advise our members which ones they should take.
- Physical Reconditioning - We provide individualized fitness programs to gradually restore our members' physical state through progressive exercises and activities performed with proper body mechanics.
- Pilates - This exercise improves mental and physical wellbeing and increases flexibility and strength. Focusing on breathing and core strength, Pilates helps members strengthen the muscles that support the spine, develop stability, balance their bodies, become stronger and leaner, and move more efficiently and gracefully.
- Yoga - This cleansing physical and mental practice originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. Its purpose is to help every person achieve the highest potential. Yoga works on different levels, using breath control, meditation, and relaxation techniques. Among other benefits, Yoga helps align vertebrae, increase flexibility, and strengthen muscles and connective tissue. In addition, organs are massaged, toned, and rejuvenated while joints, ligaments, and tendons are lubricated.
- Energy Work - It is no secret that a strong body can heal quicker, adjust faster, and flourish longer. We can help your systems work together properly, enhance the immune system, improve your energy level, and revitalize you, so you can do the things you always enjoyed. We study your symptoms, identify the condition that is affecting you, and offer you a tailored treatment to restore proper circulation and balance, while stimulating your body's essential healing.
- John F. Barnes Myofascial Release - This is a safe technique involving one-on-one therapy that consists of applying gentle, constant, and slow pressure to release restricted tissue. It can help bring back body movement and improve strength and flexibility that have been hampered by injury, stress, poor posture, inflammation, and repetitive microtraumas. If untreated, the fascia tightens over time, creating further restrictions and pressure on nerves, muscles, blood vessels, organs, and bones.
- Soft Tissue Therapy - Treatment and management of soft tissue injuries, which refers to those tissues that in some way are in contact with or connected to other structures and organs, is vital to your physical health. We use postural and body functional assessments to determine the treatment, which may include massage, manual techniques, stretching, exercise, self-treatment, John F. Barnes Myofascial release, neuromuscular techniques, injections, craniosacral therapies, and electrical stimulation.
- Personal Training - Not just for fit people, personal training is suggested for anyone who wants to look and feel better. Our trainers create specific plans to address injuries, post-rehab needs, de-conditioned status, a sedentary lifestyle, weight management, arthritis, fear of exercising, or adults of any age looking for a healthier lifestyle. All the individualized programs emphasize safe exercises with correct form to achieve positive results as quickly as possible.
- Life Management & Stress Reduction Techniques - Everybody has some sort of stress in their lives, but most people watch television or sleep extra hours to try and release it - and that is not the solution. We offer a range of relaxation techniques to help bring your nervous system back into stability. We are dedicated to teaching you our strategies so you can incorporate them into your life to live in a calmer state, increase your energy, and improve your temperament.
- Health Education - Based on each member's diagnosis, treatment, and personalized regimen, we provide the guidance and necessary tools to develop and incorporate healthy habits into your daily lifestyle. By making these life changes permanent, members will maintain functional restoration and prevent future problems.
- Habit Cessation - The LITE Center medical staff is well qualified to assess the severity of dependence on cigarettes, alcohol, or drugs. We utilize treatments designed to retrain your brain to extinguish undesired habits and establish healthier ones. We work closely with an addictionologist and 12-step programs for those in need.
- Trauma Resolution - Our approach to trauma resolution allows the member to integrate an overwhelming or distressing event on a sensory, physical, cognitive, affective, and spiritual level. This improves the client's ability to sustain positive relationships, achieve their own personal goals, eliminate distressing and limiting symptoms, and function more efficiently at home, work, and school. We help our clients start living the lives they deserve.
- Neuro Emotional Technique - This is a holistic and powerful intervention that combines a number of techniques and principles to acknowledge the relationship between the body's emotional health, environmental toxicity, nutritional balance, and structural integrity. Using this technique, we help our clients release any negative emotional complex that has been stored in the body. Patients around the world have been extremely satisfied with the results.
- Spiritual Development - This is a highly personal issue. No matter what level of attainment you have, and based on your level of desire, The LITE Center team is prepared to work with you to maximize your spiritual awareness and help you integrate it into your life. We consider spiritual development a core issue in Life Improvement Through Enrichment.
- Applied Kinesiology - This alternative medicine method is a diagnostic system that utilizes functional muscle testing to examine how a person is functioning nutritionally, emotionally, and structurally. In other words, we use this technique as an effective way to study each body's functional status and human movement, addressing the "Triad of Health" — the Chemical, Mental, and Structural factors that are the basis of health.
- Workshops - The LITE Center offers a variety of workshops that are accessible to the public. Please click on the link below and "Sign Up Now" to receive our newsletters and learn about upcoming workshops.
- Physical Therapy -
- Massage -